MADE TO ORDER 4-6 week turnaround. We will contact you about colours/design.
This boulder pad is big and slender, it is designed to use on top of other, thicker pads, to provide a continuous surface and cover gaps. It is designed to roll around smaller pads so they can be using in conjunction.
- Recycled/upcycled top sheet
- Base sheet made with 100 denier water resistant fabric
- Internal foam: 25mm closed cell (Plastazote LD33)
- Rucksack straps made using RPET fabric (recycled plastic), from Summiteer
- Repurposed webbing carry loop
- Two straps to wrap around body once rolled up, fastened by buckle from retired climbing harnesses
- 40mm webbing strap and plastic buckles (webbing from harnesess / buckle from retired baby carrier donated by KahuBaby) on the underside to prevent any mats or large bags carried within from slipping out
Measures: 200cm x 100cm x 2.5cm
Disclaimer: Climbing is an inherently dangerous sport. Safety is not guaranteed by using a bouldering pad: use knowledge, experience, spotters and common sense. Serious injury or death may result from falls sustained while climbing and bouldering. Individuals using products manufactured by Dirtbags Climbing Ltd assume all risks and accept full and complete responsibility for any damages or injury that may result from their use or misuse.