Laden with bags, kids, and pads? Dream of strolling round Font (other bouldering circuits are available) without having to fully pack up heavy pads and rucksacks each time you move blocs?
This small, but thick pad is on the lighter side, folds in two, taco-style and is carried like a satchel. Snacks, guide books and shoes can be shoved in the centre for moving without dropping out of the bottom. It works well on its own or in addition with your current pad. Being just 100cm long, it means it can fit in the middle of the longer ones on the market (it snugly fits in our Moon Warrior pad). Alternatively, it fits happily rolled up within our thin pad enabling the satchel carry to be converted into a rucksack style carry.
- Recycled/upcycled fabric top sheet
- Retired sling loops
- Repurposed webbing carry loops
- Zip from a tent
- Webbing and buckles from retired climbing harnesses
- 1000 denier bottom sheet and side panels, water resistant
- Detachable padded carry strap
- 20mm closed cell top foam (Plastazote LD33) to distribute the fall weight.
- 80mm high density hard foam sheet in the middle.
- 10mm closed cell bottom foam (Plastazote LD33) to pad out any pesky rocks underneath.
- Measures: 100cm x 100cm x 11cm
Disclaimer: Climbing is an inherently dangerous sport. Safety is not guaranteed by using a bouldering pad: use knowledge, experience, spotters and common sense. Serious injury or death may result from falls sustained while climbing and bouldering. Individuals using products manufactured by Dirtbags Climbing Ltd assume all risks and accept full and complete responsibility for any damages or injury that may result from their use or misuse.