Breathing new life into old gear, this roomy chalk bag is made from recycled, retired climbing rope and salvaged fabric off cuts from local outdoor manufacturers in the north of England.
We aim to keep all manufacturing as local, and as eco as possible.
You won’t get any annoying unnecessary packaging from us.
- Recycled retired climbing rope
- Salvaged fleece lining
- Rope inner cord and clear cord stop toggle.
- Off cut fabric base and back.
- Two loops for belt made with repurposed webbing.
- Elastic brush loop on side.