Get that project sent with our upcycled boulder bag, spacious for all your chalk, less refilling, more climbing! With a big pocket for your phone, clippers etc and a couple of brush loops this bag provides enough to keep all your bits together while you climb.
Using repurposed fabric and recycled climbing rope, each boulder bag is completely unique and handmade in our workshop in Cumbria.
Photograph for illustrative purposes only: colours will vary, but will always be shades of green.
- Repurposed fabric, white paraglider fabric on the pocket lining.
- Buckle with 20mm webbing for roll top closure
- Colourful salvaged fleece lining base
- Velcro closure
- Recycled rope pocket for keys / phone / tape / wallet
- Elastic brush loop
- Repurposed PVC circular base for stability.
29cm x 28cm