Rainbow recycled rope chalk bag.
Breathing new life into old gear, this roomy chalk bag is made in the UK from recycled, retired climbing rope and salvaged fabric off cuts. Each chalk bag is handmade and unique. We provide our staff with a living wage and offer a safe, and fair workplace in Kendal, Lake District.
- Recycled climbing rope – exact colours will vary but will always be ‘rainbow’
- Salvaged fleece lining – exact colour will vary.
- Rope inner drawcord and cord stop toggle.
- Base and back made from hardwearing offcuts – exact colour will vary.
- Two loops for a belt -from reused webbing.
- Elastic brush loop
- Measures 6.5″ tall and 6″ diameter
Don’t forget to add a chalk bag belt to your order if required.